Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

LOOKING TO THE HILLS

Psalm 121:2
My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth." It is impossible to survive in this world without a relationship with Jesus Christ and our heavenly father.Why? Because we need constant guidance,leadership and unconditional love to equip us on this journey called life.The journey is a long one filled with many expereinces and lessons to be absorbed.Countless times we have abandoned our relationship with Jesus and our father to embrace a relationship with ourselves that has proved to be totally painful.Our very nature of our flesh has allowed our own understanding of our limited existence here on earth to be ruled and directed by our flesh and past experiences.These two things have kept us from missing a wondeful and enriching relationship with Jesus.Every day we sit back and try to figure out what we need to do and how we need to do it,we push Jesus away from us, and we mock his purpose on the cross and its impact its suppose to have on our lives.We have to stop this lack of assuming accountability for our decisions and actions.Jeremiah says in Jeremiah 1:5 says,"
 5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you,
   before you were born I set you apart;
   I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
You've been a enemy of the devil since birth and his main objective every second  of your life is to destroy you.Now don't take this personal because you're just a means to a end.Remember everytime the devil sees you, he sees God who he hates.Seek God with your whole heart and you will find him.Remember his grace(unmerited favor) is sufficent for you.I will leave this scripture for you to ponder over~John 14:26~"26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. Grace and Peace be unto you~

No comments:

Post a Comment